Gamers and internet video consumers can earn Verasity cryptocurrency by interacting with sponsored content. Influencers, developers, publishers, and sponsors can buy Verasity altcoins to reward their communities with tangible incentives. That said, anyone can buy this eSports and video entertainment token via online digital currency exchanges. Here’s the lowdown on the Verasity crypto token price, how and where to buy it, plus the ticker symbol.
Verasity crypto tokens explained
Check out this Verasity crypto token explainer:
What is the Verasity crypto token price?
$0.04249 is the current Verasity crypto token price, a valuation down 10% in the last 24 hours.
Despite also dropping 24% against its all-time high value of $0.05583 in April 2021, Verasity maintains a strong foothold in the market. Verasity is just outside the top 300 digital currencies on CoinMarketCap; in running its platform on a native token, said token is in a good position to facilitate continual growth. Its success also depends on the continuing willingness of backers to adopt the service, however.
How and where to buy Verasity crypto tokens
- Visit Uniswap and connect a cryptocurrency wallet.
- Select which crypto and the amount to trade.
- Complete and confirm the swap.
Of course, the crypto wallet must contain a digital currency to swap. For investors that don’t yet hold any crypto, purchasing Ethereum (ETH) from Binance using fiat currency beforehand is perhaps the easiest method.
How to earn Verasity crypto tokens
- Visit the Verasity website.
- Scroll down and click the trophy icon on the video embed.
- Select “Create account” and input the relevant details.
- Sign in to the new Verasity Rewards Program account.
- Interact with supported content.
- When the trophy icon turns green, click it to claim the reward.
- Stake Verasity tokens to earn even more.
What is the Verasity crypto symbol?
$VRA is the Verasity crypto symbol. Verasity (VRA) identifies this altcoin on all cryptocurrency exchanges, charts, and graphs.