A new brand aimed at family campers looking for luxury tents packed with features is being launched in 2021.
Dometic has created its first ever collection of inflatable tents in technical cotton and polyester.
The distinctive range – which includes 10 models – features a unique “square” shape with upright walls and a pitched roof and a raft of exclusive features, including:
- A rear storage area with access from the bedrooms
- Bedrooms with a blend of light-blocking darkened material and breathable fabric
- Heavy duty guy straps with reflective strips
- Tent folding lines to make packing easier
- Wide bedrooms
- Door tiebacks with heavy duty webbing and easy-release clips
- Carabiners for hanging lights and other accessories
- Round-cornered PVC windows
- Multiple cable entry ports
- Poppers for cable tidies and on the inflation valve covers
Highlights of the new range include the Ascension 601TC, a three-zone polycotton family tent for six with a large three-position front door on the enclosed front porch, that can be completely removed if required. It also features high and low ventilation, mesh panels on the doors and space for an extra inner tent. This top-of-the-range model has an RRP of around £2,800
A valance above the inner tent creates a seamless appearance and there are zip-closed blinds throughout. A polyester version is also available and it comes in a four-berth model, too.
The Rarotonga – which also comes in polycotton and polyester in both four and six-berth versions – has an open front porch and the Boracay is the smallest in the range – a three berth tent in technical cotton or polyester. Prices across the collection range from just over £1,000 to £2,800.
Various canopies, annexes and vestibules are also available as optional extras along with additional inner tents and wardrobe poles.