“BePreparedExpo.com” is a “BEST OF UTAH” Exposition & Education Showcase with the Highest Rating, Most 5-Star Reviews in ‘Survivalism’ in the Intermountain West
— Christopher Turpin, Founder
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, UNITED STATES, March 29, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — What is emergency preparedness? The term refers to the steps you take to make sure you are safe before, during and after an emergency or natural disaster. These plans are important for your safety in both natural disasters and man-made disasters. Examples of natural disasters are floods, blizzards, tornadoes and earthquakes. Man-made disasters can include explosions, fires, chemical and biological attacks. Since the events of September 11, 2001, and more recently, Hurricane Katrina, Americans are more aware of emergencies. According to a 2004 Harris Poll, 96 percent of Americans feel it is important to prepare for emergencies, but less than 20 percent describe themselves as totally prepared.
Despite guidelines from government organizations and community based services like the American Red Cross, only 42 percent of Americans have created a personal emergency kit. People with disabilities may be especially vulnerable during and after emergencies. In an emergency, many systems you rely on may not function as well as they usually do. Familiar landmarks and usual travel routes you and your service animal know may be altered. Utilities like electricity, water, gas and phone service may be disrupted. You might need to temporarily evacuate to a shelter which may not be fully accessible for your needs. The tips and strategies in this newsletter can help you plan to be prepared for these situations.
THE PREMIER EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS EXPO IN THE USA. Whether, Preparing for a Natural Disaster, Social Break Down or the Zombie Apocalypse, everyone will find what they are looking for at the BE PREPARED EXPO 2022.
~ TICKET PRICES:
One Person Admission: $10.00 or Early Bird Price of: $8.00
Family-of-4 Admission: $25.00 or Early Bird Price of: $20.00
Children Under 12: FREE
( Tickets are good for both days )
APRIL 22, 2022 … 12pm to 6pm
APRIL 23, 2022 … 9am to 6pm
Mountain America Expo, Unit C, 9575 S State St, Sandy, UT 84070
Survivalism is a social movement of individuals or groups (called survivalists or preppers) who proactively prepare for emergencies, including natural disasters, as well as disruptions to social, political, or economic order https://www.preppershowsusa.com/prepper-show/be-prepared-expo-2022/ Preparations may anticipate short-term scenarios or long-term, on scales ranging from personal adversity, to local disruption of services, to international or global catastrophe. Survivalism may be limited to preparing for a personal emergency, such as job loss or being stranded in the wild or under adverse weather conditions. The emphasis is on self-reliance, stockpiling supplies, and gaining survival knowledge and skills. Survivalists often acquire emergency medical and self-defense training, stockpile food and water, prepare to become self-sufficient, and build structures such as survival retreats or underground shelters that may help them survive a catastrophe. Use of the term survivalist dates from the early 1980s ( .en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivalism ).
prep·per / ˈprepər /
Noun: prepper; plural noun: preppers: A person who believes a catastrophic disaster or emergency is likely to occur in the future and makes active preparations for it, typically by stockpiling food, ammunition, and other supplies … Example: “there’s no agreement among preppers about what disaster is most imminent.” ( .visitsaltlake.com/event/be-prepared-expo-2022/32623/ )
It’s a known fact: 2020 and 2021 were both a disaster. 2022 doesn’t have to be. First, get yourself a quality laptop. There is no getting away from the fact that we all live through our computers, so sourcing a good model from the start makes sense. Then get surfing. These prepper websites will help you prepare for the worst. These are the biggest and best prepper, survivalism, and homesteading websites in the world. Some cover prepping in general; others cover more specific prepping niches, like gardening and food preparedness. The one thing they all have in common is useful information. ( .eventlooking.com/preparedness-expos-2022 )
Top 10 Prepper Sites …
1. The Prepared
2. SHTF Plan
3. Off The Grid News
4. Skilled Survival
5. The Organic Prepper
6. Survival Life
7. Survivalist Boards
9. Ask A Prepper
10. The Provident Prepper
Prepper Talk Radio is a live broadcast AM Radio talk show about preparedness and survival broadcast weekly from October 2015 to December 2018. Scott Stallings; the founder of PrepperCon, the nation’s largest preparedness and survival expo, and Shane Coles; a lifelong prepper, blogger and survival expert co-host the show. Prepping, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, water storage, food storage, firearms, self-defense and mindset are just a few of the many topics discussed with our expert weekly guests. If you’re hoping to learn more about the fun and enjoyable side of prepping and emergency preparedness without the doom and gloom (ok, maybe there’s a little), look no further than Prepper Talk Radio. Listen live each Friday at 2PM MST on .ktalkmedia.com, AM 1640 in SLC, UT., or with the k-talk radio app. New episodes will be uploaded here after each live broadcast.
-Benjamin Franklin said, “An ounce of Prevention … is Better than a Pound of Cure”
Get DISCOUNTED TICKETS TODAY ( .bepreparedexpo.com/shop )
A passion for God, Family and Country, PTR^3.0 is relaunched bigger and better. Combining 3 lifetimes of experienced, tried, and true prepping and self-reliance with diverse backgrounds educationally, vocationally and regionally. Aligned on the principles of God, Family and Country to help build a stronger more prepared community and Nation. A GOD AND FAMILY CENTERED SELF-RELIANT COMMUNITY. PTR^3.0 Welcomes All To Join Our Mission To Save This Way of Life. PTR^3.0 believes every person and family has an obligation to be or become self-reliant and to help build stronger, more prepared communities for all of life’s unexpected emergencies, BIG or small. It doesn’t matter if someone calls themselves a prepper, a survivalist, a citizen or patriot; ‘we are all in this together.’ The mission is to survive, thrive and carry on traditions of liberty and self-reliance through our faith and fellowship.
Podcasts are Available on ‘Spreaker’ …Over 131,000 downloads including our Original ‘Ktalk Radio Show’ are available on ‘Spreaker’ for download or listen. Click the links below and like, subscribe and engage with us | Shane Coles, The Prepared Guy | Scott Stallings, Mr. PrepperCon | Paris Cluff, Financial Self-Reliance | .iheart.com/podcast/53-prepper-talk-radio-28286881 | .podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/prepper-talk-radio/id1325927895 | .open.spotify.com/show/5yokKX7ZKmWo7xuBGudqHI | .spreaker.com/show/prepper-talk-radio | .podbay.fm/p/prepper-talk-radio | .player.fm/series/prepper-talk-radio | .podchaser.com/podcasts/prepper-talk-radio-598427/episodes | .owltail.com/podcast/52420-Prepper-Talk-Radio | .listennotes.com/podcasts/prepper-talk-radio-the-prepared-guy-23KvwlYCQnf | ( .preppertalkradio.com )
Being able to see a lot of the projects, methods, and tips that content creators upload every single day is a great way to learn things that I might not have mastered, or to find new ideas for weekend projects and ways to innovate my own self-sufficient journey. If one searches for survival or prepping content on YouTube, they will have countless of hours of outdoor, or in-the-home hacks at their disposal. And the best thing is, it’s free, it doesn’t cost a subscription, and anyone can pause it and save it for a later day. With each description, I have also included a link to their channels in the headline, so anyone can easily head on over and check out their best stuff to see what their YouTube survival channel is all about. Because I am always watching this type of content on YouTube, I made this extensive list of top survival-related YouTube channels that are worth checking out. I have ranked them in order of subscribers, which in the YouTube world, is a good measure of popularity and excellent survival hacks. There are a lot of channels in this list, so you might want to bookmark this page, and come back later on for some survival weekend viewing.
~ Take a look at the best YouTube channels that create great survival tips:
#1 Primitive Technology (7.5m subscribers)
#2 Wranglerstar (989k subscribers)
#3 Survival Lilly (642k subscribers)
#4 Joe Robinet (595k subscribers)
#5 David Canterbury (498k subscribers)
#6 My Self Reliance (371k subscribers)
#7 TA Outdoors (364k subscribers)
#8 Sensible Prepper (356k subscribers)
#9 Royal Nonesuch (318k subscribers)
#10 Black Scout Survival (260k subscribers)
#11 MCQBushcraft (249k subscribers)
#12 Engineer 775 (207k subscribers)
#13 The Patriot Nurse (202k subscribers)
#14 Prepared Mind 101 (196k subscribers)
#15 Alfie Aesthetics (192k subscribers)
#16 Far North Bushcraft And Survival (190k subscribers)
#17 Native Survival (183k subscribers)
#18 Sigma 3 Survival School (180k subscribers)
#19 The Hoss USMC (130k subscribers)
#20 Stephanie Margeth (129k subscribers)
Lately people are spending more and more time watching YouTube rather than regular television. There wasn’t much quality content on YouTube at first, but over the past few years some very ‘experienced preppers’ have started some fantastic channels. Since a lot of people aren’t aware of this, I decided to compile a list of the 100 best prepper and survivalist YouTube channels (in my opinion). It would take days, maybe even weeks to check all these out, so I encourage you to bookmark this page. If you’re a prepper and there’s nothing on TV, subscribe to these channels and your YouTube feed will fill up with hours of great content every day! ( .beready.utah.gov/be-ready-utah-expo/ ) The 25 best channels (in alphabetical order):
1. Armoured Cockroach – A former soldier and paramedic who makes videos about wilderness.
2. Babee Blue on the Town – One of my favorites. Guns, knives, hunting, fishing, and shooting.
3. Bexar Prepper – A homesteader with videos on canning, cooking, and general food storage.
4. Big Family Homestead – Brad has a large homestead where he lives with his wife and 7 kids.
5. Black Scout Survival – Another favorite of mine. This guy makes some high-quality tutorials.
6. Bland County Survivorman – Videos on hunting, fishing, fire making, and other bush craft skills.
7. Bohemian Hunting Club – Tips on hunting, shooting, scopes, knives, gun maintenance, and more.
8. Bright Agrotech – This is a businesses that focuses on vertical farming and gardening.
9. Budget Bugout – If you plan on bugging out after a disaster, this is the channel for you.
10. Bushcraft Bartons – An associate pastor teaching bushcraft skills in the Canadian wilderness.
11. Camping Survival – The official channel of CampingSurvival.com which sells all types of camping gear.
12. Canadian Prepper – This one updates frequently and has a lot of general survival videos, often health.
13. City Prepping – Preparedness and survival for people living in the city. High quality videos.
14. Commsprepper – Probably the best channel for emergency communications.
15. Cr0cket20 – Another personal favorite. Learn about backpacking, climbing, guns, knives, and MMA.
16. Cutlery Lover – If you’re into knives, you’ll love this guy. He reviews all sorts of knives.
17. DEMCAD –Libertarian who adds several videos a week on everything from survivalism to politics.
18. Demolition Ranch –This is “not your average gun channel.” Bullets, body armor, badass contraptions.
19. DrBones NurseAmy – Survival medicine and gardening from a medical doctor and a registered nurse.
20. EconoChallenge – How to hike and camp in the wilderness without leaving a trace.
21. Equip 2 Endure – Survival gear reviews and podcasts covering a wide range of topics.
22. Everyday Tactical Vids – Mostly videos on plants and knives, but he also talks about health.
23. Far North Bushcraft and Survival – The name of the channel says it all. Lonnie lives in Alaska.
24. Fun in the Woods – Videos on how to building your own shelter, making your own survival tools.
25. Funky Prepper – Bugging out, food storage, bush craft, and more. This guy is quite a character.
26. Growing Your Greens – The most watched gardening channel on Youtube. Learn how to grow food.
27. Hickok45 – Excellent channel on guns and gun safety. There are new videos several times a week.
28. Idaho Hillbilly – A homesteader who is an expert at finding hidden treasures at flea markets..
29. Im Still Workin – A lot of videos on gardening, canning, cooking, and baking.
30. InnerBark Outdoors – Not only does Andy have years of experience in outdoor living.
31. IraqVeteran8888 – One of the best gun channels. Learn about shooting, gun-smithing, hand-loading.
32. ITS Tactical – Imminent Threat Solutions covers a wide range of topics.
33. Jack Spirko – The official channel for Jack Spirko of The Survival Podcast.
34. James Yeager – Discussion about guns from the guy behind TacticalResponse.com.
35. Jas. Townsend and Son, Inc. – James loves to talk about life in the 18th century and he dresses the part.
36. Jnull0 – Day to day life on a large homestead. Learn about butchering animals, cooking, canning.
37. KGB Survivalist – This guy covers all areas of prepping and reviews guns, knives, survival gear.
38. Kirsten Dirksen – Videos about self-sufficiency, simple living, backyard gardening, craftsmanship.
39. L.D.S. Prepper – One of the older channels on this list. He’s a very experience survivalist.
40. Linda’s Pantry – Linda makes high-quality videos that teach you about gardening, canning, survival cooking.
41. Living Survival – All things survival. Ben talks about bush-craft, camping, fishing, and hunting.
42. MD Prepper – This channel is mostly short reviews of survival food, gear, and guns.
43. Michigan Snow Pony – Farming, gardening, simple living, discussion videos about life on a homestead.
44. Miller’s Guns and Gear – Lots of videos about bullets, guns, safety, maintenance, proper shooting techniques.
45. Mind Wise Man – This guy covers all aspects of outdoor living and he loves to go canoeing.
46. Moscow Prepper – Bush-craft, preparedness, and self-reliance videos by a Dane living in Russia.
47. North Carolina Prepper – Lots of miscellaneous videos on emergency preparedness.
48. Nutnfancy – A very popular survival channel about backpacks, flashlights, guns, and more.
49. Off the Grid News – Weekly videos about all sorts of disaster preps and important survival skills.
50. One Woman And Two Acres – This woman is fun to watch. She teaches all sorts of homesteading skills.