If you don’t already know, Brandie Price, Image Consultant, rarely adds a piece to her wardrobe that can not be styled at least 5 ways. She loves versatility, because there is less guesswork every day when you go to your closet to get dressed!
She joined us today with her top six must haves for the late Spring into Summer Season, based on versatility and on-trend styles. Here they are:
1. Boho Dresses – These are the most versatile dresses, and can often be styled 5 or more ways- Check out my Instagram today to see a few styling tips, and how you can get the most out of the boho dresses you already have in your wardrobe.
2. Beachy Pants – Think light, think flowy, think all day, and no longer just appropriate for poolside. Wear with a halter top on date night, or a tank for running errands with the windows down!
3. The Summer Sweater – This is not your standard Cardi. The sweaters in style this summer are reminiscent of the mid 90’s vibe with loose crochet, and open chunky knits leaving plenty of room for ventilation. Just enough warmth to go out on the boat in the evening and not get chilled.
4. Slides – The absolute must have. Move over Birkenstock, you’ve got loads of competition this year for our easy Summer shoe style. Glittery, printed, solid, and rose gold, you simply can’t go wrong with your slide choice!
5. CutOff Shorts – Not just for Daisy Duke! Cutoff shorts are all the rage and come in a variety of different lengths, including the super on trend Bermuda length shorts. These look amazing with a light weight long sleeve sweater on cooler evenings, and always perfect with a tank.
6. Relaxed Button Downs – Wear them as a top, or a Shacket. These versatile tops are an absolute essential when planning out your Summer getaway packing list. Wear them alone with jeans or cutoffs, throw them over your dresses and tanks. Tie them in a knot, wear them open. So much versatility!
Brandie Price is an Insider Fashion and Beauty Expert, On-Camera Image Expert, and Award Winning Celebrity Makeup Artist