Peloton bikes are highly coveted—and for good reason. Made with quality electronics and carbon steel, these durable spin bikes are comfortable thanks to micro-adjusting seats that fit riders of every size and every height. In other words, if one of your 2021 resolutions is to work out more, a Peloton will help you get the job done.
And there’s arguably never been a more important time to get enough exercise: Working out alleviates stress and improves our overall quality of life. But one of the best things about owning a Peloton or subscribing to their workout program is, well, the program. From beginner and intermediate workouts to themed rides, Peloton has you covered.
Here are our favorite themed rides, for 2021 and beyond.
Best Peloton theme rides
1. 30-Minute ’90s Ride with Robin Arzon
Are you a fan of grunge, punk, and pre-teen pop? Do you enjoy the likes of Christina Aguilera, Green Day, Fatboy Slim, and TLC? If so, this‘ 90s-themed ride may be right for you.
2. 20-Minute Pop Disney Ride with Emma Lovewell
Let it all go with this fast, fun, Disney-themed ride. Bonus points if you sing along.
3. 30-Minute The Beatles Ride with Leanne Hainsby
Let Leanne and the Fab Four “hold your hand” and “help” you through your workout with this Beatles-themed ride.
4. 20-Minute 2000s Ride with Jess Kin
If the ’90s aren’t your thing but Y2K is your jam, check out Jess King’s 2000s ride. With hits from Timberland, Britney Spears, and will.i.am, this routine is sure to get your heart racing — and head bumping.
5. 30-Minute Hamilton Ride with Robin Arzon
From the battle of Yorktown to Aaron Burr, Sir, you can immerse yourself in the music of Hamilton with this fun, 30 minute ride. Don’t throw away your shot!
6. 30-Minute Beyonce Two-for-One Ride with Alex & Tunde
Fall crazy in love with sweating, cycling, and yourself with this bold and bright Beyonce-inspired cycling routine.
7. 30-Minute Britney Spears Ride with Cody Rigsby
Looking for a loaded workout? Ready to hit your bike one more time? Cody Rigsby’s Britney Spears ride is energetic, enthusiastic, spunky, and full of spirit.
8. 30-Minute Broadway Ride with Christine D’Ercole
If you love spinning and show tunes, you’ll love this ride by Christine D’Ercole, which features music from Rent, Fiddler on the Roof, Come from Away, Dear Evan Hansen, and Jesus Christ Superstar.
9. 30-Minute Rocky Horror Show Ride with Jess King
It’s astounding. Time is fleeting. Spinning takes its toll. But listen closely, with this Rocky Horror Ride, you’ll be in control.
10. 30-Minute Lady Gaga Ride with Cody Rigsby
Listen up, little monsters: It’s time to sing, spin, and sweat to your favorite Lady Gaga jams from the last decade. Great mix of speed intervals and climbs.
Related: Top Stationary Bikes of 2021
11. 30-Minute Halloween Ride with Ally Love
Grab a spooky costume (and your cycling shoes) and get ready for a bumping, boo-tacular Halloween ride.
12. 45-Minute Turkey Burn Ride with Robin Arzon
A Peloton annual tradition, this turkey burn ride will get you ready for the Thanksgiving holiday.
13. 30-Minute Holiday Ride with Denis Morton
14. 45-Minute Elton John Ride with Jess King
As fun and fast-paced as the Rocketman himself, this Elton John themed ride will keep you movin’ and groovin’ for 45 full minutes.
15. 30-Minute 90s Hip Hop Ride with Alex Toussaint
Do you love Tupac and Biggie? Is ‘90s hip hop your jam? Check out this bold, bumpin’ ride.
16. 30-Minute Madonna Ride with Robin Arzon
Express yourself with this 30 minute Madonna ride.
17. 30-Minute Queen Rock Ride with Denis Morton
If you’re a fan of 70s and 80s rock, you’ll love this Queen routine from Denis Morton. Seriously. This ride will rock you!
18. 30-Minute Kesha Ride with Olivia Amato
Live your best crazy beautiful life with this Kesha-themed ride.
19. 30-Minute The Greatest Showman Ride with Robin Arzon
20. 30-Minute Country Happy Hour Ride with Hannah Corbin
Kick your heels up (and your booty into high gear) with this country-themed ride.
21. 30-Minute BTS Ride with Ally Love
Fans of K-Pop will love this fun and funky BTS ride with Ally Love.
22. 30-Minute Cher Ride with Ally Love
She’s got you, babe! Join Ally Love for a celebration in sweat featuring all music from one of the most iconic artists of all time: Cher.
23. 30-Minute Backstreet Boy Ride with Cody Rigsby
Quit playing games (with your workout). Grab your cycling shoes and a bottle of water and get ready to sweat during this sweet Backstreet Boy ride.
24. 30-Minute JLo Ride with Jess & Robin
Get loud with this 30 minute JLo class taught by Robin Arzon and Jess King. Bonus: Since this routine was recorded before the pandemic, it also has a full class in the studio. SO MUCH ENERGY!
25. 30-Minute Lizzo Ride with Robin Arzon
Do you like Lizzo? If so, you love this workout with Robin Arzon. Trust us. You’ll feel good as hell when you’re done.
26. 30-Minute Billie Eilish Ride with Kendall Toole
With hit songs like “Copycat,” “Bad Guy,” and “When the Party’s Over,” this ride is perfect for Billie Eilish fans.
27. 20-Minute BHM: Black on Broadway Ride with Ally Love
28. 30-Minute Coldplay Ride with Emma Lovewell
Look at the stars and how they shine for you during this fun, energetic Coldplay ride.
29. 45-Minute Lil Wayne Ride with Alex Toussaint
Get your blood flowing and your booty bumpin’ with this fast paced ride. A must for fans of Lil Wayne and rap.
30. 30-Minute Prince Ride with Ally & Emma
Party like it’s 1999 in this two-for-one Prince ride with Emma and Ally.
Next up, check out these 100 funny Peloton leaderboard names.